Monday 4 April 2011

We Are the Champions

“I've paid my dues -
Time after time -
I've done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
I've made a few
I've had my share of sand kicked in my face
But I've come through

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end-
We are the champions-
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause we are the champions - of the world “

Yes yes yes Indians are the WORLD CHAMPIONS. I am a World Champion. We thumped Sri Lanka to win by 6 wickets and 10 balls to spare  My Captain and his boys have done what I thought I would never see in this lifetime. I have waited 15 years to see this day. Today I am living my dream. Now I have a dozen cricket stories for my children and their children too. I am going to bore them with “You know in 2011 when India won the world cup…”. Men in Blue have ensured this generation bragging rights for the rest of their lifetimes. No Khans, No Gandhi’s we swear by Dhoni.
Thank You Team India. You were magnificent!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment