Tuesday 29 March 2011

No matter what...

No matter what happens today I will stand by my team. If they lose I will admit that they had one bad day at the office. I will not throw them any insults or call them any names. I will not ask my Captain to step down, because I will know deep in my heart that he did the best he could.  I will not question the coach’s commitment towards his team. I will not stand by any mud slinging the media starts. If we win I will bow my head in humility and thank the team for playing so well and for  leading us to victory. I will feel for the opposing team’s captain, coach and their million fans who would be heart broken just as easily as we could have been. I will not stand by the thought that this match is a war. I will not entertain comments taking pot shots at the opponent. Irrespective of whether the people on the other side do the same or not I will be happy in my heart that we came so far and that there is always a next time.
Good Luck! Team India. Go play your best. I am with you J

1 comment:

  1. Well said. This should be the attitude. I'll only blame the media for always showing the team in the bad light when we lose.

    ReplyDelete